Amy provides ongoing consulting and coaching in the areas of admission, enrollment management, marketing communications, constituent relations, customer/client service, and school culture.
In addition to her consultation and coaching services, Amy's responsibilities at ISM also focus on:
- writing for ISM’s advisory letter Ideas & Perspectives, distributed to school leaders in almost 1,000 schools;
- leading marketing and enrollment management workshops and webinars; and
- offering ISM content, quick tips, and tools via LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
Amy has served educational institutions for more than 15 years. She was an educator at the public secondary and post-secondary levels; acted as Director of Advancement, leading admission, marketing communications and development; and functioned as an enrollment management consultant and school culture coach for private-independent schools.
Amy has led workshops on behalf of CASE-NAIS, FCIS, NCAIS, AMS, ACIS, EMA, and AISGW.
She holds a number of K-12 education credentials:
- Educational leadership and secondary English education certification, with gifted education endorsement
- American Society of Newspaper Editors (ASNE) High School Journalism Institute Fellow
Amy earned an Ed.S in educational leadership, a master’s degree in English, and grades 6-12 teaching certification at the University of West Georgia. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Auburn University, AL.