Availability: In Stock+ Add to Cart
Silver Membership includes:
Subscription to Ideas & Perspectives
Managing a private-independent school can be complicated. Maybe you’re having trouble with recruitment and retention issues, or maybe you’re worried about your financial reserves. Has your Board of Trustees developed a strategic plan that positions your school to endure and excel during current or future economic challenges?
Ideas & Perspectives has the answers to your complicated questions. Silver members receive ISM's venerable research-based Ideas & Perspectives 16 times a year in print. Your membership includes up to three paper copies mailed to key school administrators you designate.
Ideas & Perspectives covers the critical topics private-independent schools encounter, with in-depth articles such as:
- The ISM Stability Markers™: The Fourth Iteration
(18 variables, each of which, according to ISM’s internal reviews, correlated strongly with a private-independent school’s ability to sustain excellence over time)
- Admission and Enrollment Management: Spheres of Influence
- Nine Characteristics of the Responsible Trustee
- Adjusting Your Strategic Planning Cycle
- From Toxic to Healthy: How to Move Your School's Culture
- Three Hallmarks That Lead Parents to Choose Your School
- Risk Management Assessment: Reduce Your School's Exposure
- The Marketing Communications Director: The School's Bridge
- Selecting Your Insurance Broker
- School Head Evaluation: Essential Expectation
- The Donor Cycle
- Advancement: From Values to Results
(Including The Advancement Core Values and Standards Assessment Tool)
- The Business Manager as a Change Agent
- School Head Longevity and Attrition
I've been reading Ideas & Perspectives for over 10 years, and I enjoy the balance of topics that each issue presents. The writers recognize that independent schools are unique enterprises (from each other and from other businesses), yet they push schools to embrace the strategic and financial steps needed to ensure long-term viability.Eric Feron Niles, Head of School
Athenian School, CA
Ideas & Perspectives for iPad
Ideas & Perspectives is now available on iPad, iPad®, iPhone® iPod Touch®, and select Android™ tablets, for those members who are on the go or who just want to lower their carbon footprint. It is available for you to read—wherever you are.
Silver Savings Certificate
Silver members receive a one-time use Silver Certificate worth 20% off your total purchase of ISM books and Webinars.
Exclusions: Consulting Services, ISM Workshops, Membership Renewals/Upgrades, and Just for Parents pamphlets.
If you're not satisfied with your Silver membership for any reason, you may cancel at any time and receive a pro-rated refund.