Now more than ever, your school must maximize its use of available time, space, faculty, and dollars. That’s what a great schedule does! It is also essential that you create a schedule design that complements your school’s mission and program, and addresses the needs of students and parents.
Scheduling Without Conflict for Private Schools defines the critical components of a strong schedule. Learn how to address common obstacles schedulers face, including ways to handle exam scheduling, advisory programs, schedule review, service learning, and limited space. Here you will find the key elements for designing a schedule that meets your school’s specific needs.
Learn how to:
- Orchestrate a strategic schedule review
- Recognize the symptoms of a toxic schedule—and how to remedy it
- Find teaching time to the best benefit to students
- Determine space needs and maximize your schedule accordingly
- Handle the implications of Advanced Placement (AP)
- Build outside experiences into your school’s schedule
- Balance scheduling and faculty culture