Now more than ever, your school must maximize its use of available time, space, faculty, and dollars. That’s what a great schedule does!
It is also essential that you create a schedule design that complements your school’s mission and program, and addresses the needs of 21st
century schools and parents.
Scheduling Without Conflict for Private-Independent Schools , a collection of key articles from ISM's advisory letters, defines the critical components of a strong schedule. The articles compiled here address common obstacles schedulers face, including ways to handle exam scheduling, Advanced Placement courses, and limited space. Here you will find the key elements for designing a schedule that meets your school’s specific needs.
Learn how to:
- Orchestrate a strategic schedule review
- Recognize the symptoms of a toxic schedule—and how to remedy it
- Find a savvy, capable scheduler who understands yourschool’s culture
- Determine space needs and maximize your schedule accordingly
- Build outside experiences into your school’s schedule
- Plan for year-round schooling.