This Webinar earns 1 credit towards your IACP credit requirements
ISM has published several articles on 21st Century School, all addressing the changing nature of the classroom experience. No less dramatic are the changes that are taking place in school resource management, resulting from the need for schools to maintain strong enrollment and to generate increasing amounts of gift and auxiliary revenue—all within the context of a challenging economy. These changes also request your school’s message be coordinated and consistent with prospect students and families, and donors and prospects. 21st century schools are compelled now to coordinate the strategic roles of advancement—admission, development and marketing/communications.
This Webinar outlines ISM’s Comprehensive Advancement Model and the ways in which these separate and integrated functions coordinate and support each other.
You'll cover these topics and more:
- Advancement as a key component of school management and operations
- How we define the three areas of advancement
- The value of an integrated advancement approach
- An overarching and analytical framework for planning, implementing and evaluating your advancement efforts
- A framework that results in increased recruitment, re-recruitment and fund raising success
This Webinar is designed for admission, development, and marketing professionals and Heads.
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.