March 21, 2018 • 3 PM ET
The success of your development efforts requires the capacity to establish data-informed objectives, measure your progress, and perform as a unified team. This webinar provides a teaching framework and assessment tool to evaluate your operations and develop a plan to build on strengths, address challenges, and take advantage of opportunities.
The ISM Development Assessment tool is organized around two primary success predictors—consistent donor engagement and effective Development Office management. This webinar, which includes ISM’s unique set of metrics, allows you to analyze the state of your operations and establish a baseline. Then you’ll have the perspective (data?) you need to implement best practices, strengthen your team’s capacity, and report on development operations to your School Head, Board of Trustees, and school community.
- Examine how you identify, engage, evaluate, solicit, recognize, and steward your donors and prospects to foster and sustain a philanthropic culture
- Determine how well you know and attend to your donors
- Examine specific office management practices critical to high-performing operations
- Assess your operations using a clear set of metrics to identify strengths and challenges
- Set your priorities to begin to create a plan of action going forward
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is appropriate for Development professionals at all levels.