January 24, 2018 • 3 PM ET
By now you’ve all heard numerous accounts of the benefits private schools are experiencing from shifting their annual re-enrollment process to a continuous enrollment platform. In fact, ISM has yet to hear a single negative outcome from schools who have already made the shift. Since obtaining an accurate (and early) count on next year’s enrollment numbers is mission critical in the quest to recruit top teacher talent and mission-appropriate students—and continuous enrollment is the most effective way to achieve it—why wouldn’t you make the shift?
Join us to learn how to make the shift; who should be involved in executing the shift; and how to communicate a strong “why” that your parents will understand and value.
This Webinar will provide:
- Answers to key logistical questions
- Reassurance that perceived issues/obstacles are largely baseless fears
- Strategies for communicating the change to parents based on a rationale they will appreciate
- Sample enrollment agreements and sample messaging for parents (from your esteemed private school admission colleagues in the field)
- Educating parents about the benefits of a continuous enrollment process
- Understanding the human resources economy of continuous enrollment
- Communicating (and streaming) instructions via multiple channels (and why)e
- Tracking and reporting your re-enrollment outcomes to validate the decision
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
This Webinar is appropriate for experienced and new Admission Directors, Marketing Communications Directors, Advancement Directors, Heads of School, and Business Managers/CFOs.