February 7, 2018 • 3 PM ET
Annual fund letters serve as the linchpin of a campaign that raises both funds and friends. They create that all-important link between your school’s mission and your donor’s values and interests.
An effective annual fund letter must offer more than a list of goals and a request for a contribution. It needs to intrigue donors, grabbing their attention and clearly describing how your school makes a difference for children and families.
This webinar trains you in bringing your case for giving to life through personal stories. The outcome: a successful campaign built on communication that’s personalized, active, unique, fun, and inspiring.
- What inspires giving—and the default position many schools use
- How to connect with donors by telling a unique story
- How to conduct interviews that uncover the content you need for effective letters and stories
- Why the “three acts” letter structure works
- Why it’s essential to customize letters for each constituency
- How to time your letter appeals for maximum impact
- How to spot great annual fund letters, brochures, and business-reply envelopes—a handbook of powerful examples
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is appropriate for development and marketing professionals at all levels of experience.