April 11, 2018 • 3 PM ET
The end of the year is a good time to review whether your school is using the best possible strategies to manage your international program and policies. Is your program student-centered? Does it meet the various needs of your international students, domestic students, families, faculty, and staff?
This webinar will help your International Program Team learn how to review the past year's successes and identify areas for improvement. Focus on the key elements of your program while staying mindful of your program’s goals and the school's mission. Did your program stay true to its purpose? Did it serve your school as a whole?
- Review “best practices” expectations and new regulations for international students
- Identify strategic staff assignments of SEVIS reporting duties after reviewing the accuracy of reporting within the current reporting cycle
- Discover how to alter program logistics and policies that no longer meet current regulations
- Learn policies and protocols that can guide and protect your international student population
- Review professional development opportunities for faculty and staff members who work with international students as well as the PDSO/DSO team that works with SEVIS
- Understand the responsibility of the school to assist international students in maintaining their student Visa status
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
International Program Coordinators, PDSOs/DSOs, Business Managers, Admission Directors, Divisional Coordinators, Assistant Heads of School, Deans of Students, School Nurses, and anyone who has responsibility for international students and programs should attend.