This Webinar earns 1 credit towards your IACP credit requirements
Though few of us would honestly dissolve our capital investment in advertising placements and marketing materials, we all know the real drivers of messaging are our students and their parents. Capitalize on the efficacy of your parents’ testimony about the great experience both they and their children are having. That testimony is also an opportunity to gauge, evaluate, and anticipate motivating factors for prospective families. Harness that truth through processes designed to capitalize on the power of peer-to-peer parent interaction.
This webinar outlines strategies for empowering parents to embrace the learning experiences of students at all grade levels as a tool for both recruitment and re-recruitment. Mobilize your school’s internal marketing message to celebrate student learning; support parents’ understanding of what is happening in the educational lives of their children; and inspire parents’ continued commitment as they become excited about educational experiences yet to come.
You’ll Cover These Topics:
- How do parents process what their children experience at school?
- How do parents become mission-engaged?
- How do families identify as a community of learners?
- What role does faculty play in conveying student experiences in mission terms?
- How do we celebrate student learning as a school community?
- What is the best way to ensure a unified mission message is shared with the external community?
Run Time: Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
Admission and marketing communication professionals, Division Heads, and School Heads will benefit from this session.