January 17, 2018 • 3 PM ET
Activities related to human resources are often perceived as isolated actions rather than part of an integrated whole. This would include hiring, firing, and providing employee benefits. The series of events and experiences during the employee’s time at the school is called the Human Resources Life Cycle of events.
This Webinar will give you a framework that highlights each step of an effective HR department as well as give you tools to carry out these activities with excellence and efficiency from start to finish.
- Mission-appropriate and compliant recruiting/interviewing/hiring process
- Establishing and nurturing an onboarding program
- Step-by-step conflict resolution process that works every time
- Corrective action process
- What great schools do for benefits, salaries and rewards
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
This Webinar is designed for anyone managing HR duties—CFOs, Business Administrators, and Human Resource Directors.