This webinar was in two parts. Upon purchase, you will receive a .zip file containing videos for both parts.
What does it look like when your Directors of Admission, Communications and Marketing, and Development all work in collaboration to advance your school’s mission? Then they’re no longer operating in silos, but as partners in developing an annual strategic advancement plan.
- Your efforts focus on your culture of philanthropy and the recruitment and re-recruitment of students.
- You map out every communication, event, and “touch” for the coming 12 months.
- You identify areas of overload so you can to adjust for manageability, given your resources.
- You systematically move your various constituencies through the enrollment management and donor cycles.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Understanding how each area of advancement supports the others
- Targeting your message to different constituencies—from prospective parents to alumni
- Identifying strategies for all constituencies as a whole
- Identifying strategies for each constituency
- Creating a calendar/plan that integrates admission, communication/marketing, and development efforts with schoolwide activities
Total run time is 60 minutes per session. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.