Your annual appeal letters are the core to the success of your annual fund campaign—a great letter is what inspires people to give. When your case for giving creates a connection between your donors’ interests and values and those of your school, you can craft an inspiring letter to help fuel your annual fund campaign.
This Webinar will help show you how to make that connection through the telling of your school’s unique story. Learn how to discover your school’s authentic voice, and then how to place that voice into a letter that captures the attention of your donors and prospects.
Join us for this popular Webinar presentation as we explore the elements of crafting an outstanding annual fund letter!
You'll cover these topics and more:
- Does your letter tell a story—one that is directly related to your mission?
- What is the case for giving in your letter?
- How can you tailor your case to your different constituencies?
- Who writes the letter? Who signs the letter?
- What are the key elements that make up the structure and format of your letter?
- How do you segment your letter to request an in-person visit, make a specific ask, and solicit existing donors and prospects?
- What is the time frame for sending out your letter appeals to your various constituencies?
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.