It’s a fundraising fact that 5% to 20% of your donors give 80% to 95% of the total dollars raised in your campaigns. These are your leadership donors—a vital force in moving your school forward, in terms of both the funds they contribute and the influence they wield.
In this Webinar, learn how to build your leadership funnel for your annual fund as a pipeline for all major gift fundraising. You want to enhance donors' engagement in ways that increase their enthusiasm, deepen their commitment, celebrate their leadership, and inspire them to give and give again.
- Identify your leadership donors
- Develop the leadership division of your annual fund
- Recruit and train leadership volunteers
- Manage volunteer engagement effectively
- Train volunteers as part of solicitation teams
- Learn the power of face-to-face and peer-to-peer engagement, solicitation, recognition, and stewardship
- Learn surefire ways to energize your Trustees to lead by example
- Understand your role and the roles of your School Head, President, and Development Chair
- Learn the importance of segmenting giving levels within your leadership group of donors
- Identify how special events and small gatherings deepen leadership donors' connection to your school
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:Development professionals