This Webinar earns 1 credit towards your IACP credit requirements
What are you doing with the 5% to 20% of your donors who are giving anywhere between 80% to 95% of the money for your annual and/or capital and endowment campaigns or major gift program? Often as development professionals we stop after the gift has been giving and this is just when our donors are getting “warmed up.” How do we recognize them and steward them in ways that deepen their commitment to their school and celebrate their leadership so that they will be inspired to continue to give over time?
Bring your development and campaign plans to this ISM Webinar and get set to critique. This Webinar, led by ISM Development Consultant Paula Schwartz, EdD, is perfect for both experienced and just-starting-out Development Director. Join us for this popular Webinar presentation as we explore the elements of recognizing and recultivating your leadership donors.
You'll cover these topics and more:
- How your development plan can highlight attention to your leadership donors
- How does your plan segment levels of giving within your leadership group of donors?
- How does your plan systematically take them along the donor cultivation cycle?
- Do you practice peer-to-peer cultivation, solicitation, recognition and stewardship of your leadership donors?
- What role do special events and/or intimate gatherings play?
- What are innovative ways to engage your leadership donors and keep them connected to your school?
- What roles do your Head of School, Board President and Development Chair play?
- What role do your Trustees play
- What role do you play as Development Director?
Reserve your seat now!
Total run time is 60 minutes. This includes a 45-minute presentation and 15 minutes dedicated to open Q&A from participants.