In recent years, partly because of the economy and partly because the techniques have been so successful, many schools have been using a capital campaign-style personalized approach to donor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship. They find that this approach has inspired many donors to give and others to continue to increase their level of giving.
Since your annual fund connect your school to the largest possible group of donors in your community, it also helps you identify individuals who later might become leadership supporters of your annual fund and also of your capital, endowment, and major gift programs. Reenergize your annual fund by adopting strategies of a successful capital campaign. By doing so, you optimize the potential to motivate donors and prospects to take on leadership roles and increase their level of giving over time.
This Webinar is designed for both experienced and new Development Directors. Join us on February 12, as we explore the elements of designing your annual fund to motivate your donors. You’ll inspire them to deepen their connection to the school and increase their levels of giving.
You’ll cover these topics
- Ensuring your case is mission-driven
- Engaging the Board to lead by example
- Creating a Annual Fund Cabinet of volunteer leaders
- Creating a leadership division of your annual fund
- Evaluating your best potential target groups
- Identifying a strategy for each group to improve their desire to give
- Integrating special events and activities to cultivate and steward donors and prospects
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.