This Webinar earns 1 credit towards your IACP credit requirements
Your school values being cutting-edge. You’ve had a presence on the social media giants such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for a few years. You have a designated employee responsible for managing conversations and maintaining a consistent presence. You even set goals for this year’s social media strategy. But, what does it all really equate to?
This Webinar has been designed for the beginner/intermediate user managing a school’s social media accounts. ISM marketing professionals Scott Medina and Amy York will conclude this two-part series by digging deeper into the different types of online conversations your school can use to engage its desired audience, how social media can boost your school’s Web site SEO, select software used to grade and rate your school’s online performances, and how to create ads across social media platforms.
You'll cover these topics and more:
- Tips for gaining followers, fans, and friends
- Tips for building a potential and current family database through social media
- Social branding
- How to quantify your online posts and conversations
- Software used to rate and grade your school’s online performance
- Online ads—how to choose your message and set a budget
- Examples of online profiles of major companies, as well as, select schools