Date and Time
April 10, 2013. 3 p.m. ET
This Webinar earns 1 credit towards your IACP credit requirements
Social Media is a vital part of today’s marketing atmosphere. Top advertising and marketing professionals have mastered the art of integrating their messages across print, audio, and social media channels. Consistency is key to reaching your audience—and maintaining your relevance in their minds.
This Webinar has been designed for the beginner who is managing a school’s social media accounts. ISM marketing professionals Scott Medina and Amy York will begin this two-part series by gently introducing different social media sources, tools, and features, and then discussing the value of incorporating viral sites into your overall marketing plan.
You'll cover these topics and more:
- How social media can benefit your school’s marketing plan
- Making sense of the social media explosion
- What’s the point? Who your school should be targeting via social media
- Typical job responsibilities of your school’s Community Manager
- Social branding
- Conversation types
- Examples of successful online school profiles
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.