If you find your annual fund is suffering because you are conducting a capital campaign, a comprehensive campaign may be the answer. While any size school can create a successful comprehensive campaign, it does require a level of experience on the part of your development professionals.
These campaigns run over a predetermined period of time (often three years), which requires a high level of planning, well-trained staff and volunteers, excellent communication, a strong focus on stewardship, and an effective database. This webinar identifies the guiding principles that lead to success.
- How can a comprehensive campaign expand your school’s fundraising capacity?
- Why does this inclusive, “one-ask” approach motivate donors?
- What are your Development Office’s assets and liabilities when it comes to supporting a successful campaign?
- How do you set up a powerful campaign, from theme to stewardship plan?
- Why do your strategic plan, financial plan, and Case for Support matter?
- What capabilities does your database need to create detailed donor profiles?
- How do you use commitment letters, pledge forms, and the database to track each individual’s comprehensive gift?
- What roles do your School Head, faculty and staff play in this effort?
- Why must your Trustees lead by example and set the pace for the campaign?
- How do you identify strong volunteer leaders to promote peer-to-peer engagement, solicitation, and stewardship?
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:School Heads, Trustees, advancement professionals (Development, Admission, Marketing/Communications), Finance Directors