March 1, 2017 • 3 PM ET
Obtaining an accurate (and early) count on next year’s enrollment numbers is mission critical in the quest to recruit top teacher talent and mission-appropriate students. When parents “sit on” their re-enrollment contracts, knowing you’re not full with waiting pools, they are undermining the school’s efforts in both arenas. Learn how to turn the culture of late re-enrollment contract return by: (1) seeking to understand what’s behind it; (2) committing to addressing the reasons for parents’ reticence to re-enroll (to explore this topic in depth, sign up for ISM’s three-day “Mastering Enrollment Management” Summer Institute Workshop); then (3) layering in a continuous enrollment strategy to take the “guesswork” out of your re-enrollment operation one and for all.
This Webinar will explore a range of possible reasons parents are “sitting on” their re-enrollment contracts to help you identify the root cause(s):
(1) parents may not understand the value of mission-focused enrollment management;
(2) parents may not understand what you need them to do—or how to do it
(3) you may not be meeting their needs (thus challenging their desire to re-enroll)
(4) you may be an enabler
Once you’re confident you know why it’s happening (or not, as the case may be), and an appropriate means for addressing identified “causes” through a systematic and data-driven approach, turn your focus to a continuous enrollment strategy to create a vector of timely re-enrollment moving forward.
- Educating parents about the benefits of a continuous enrollment process
- Understanding the human resources economy of continuous enrollment
- Communicating (and streaming) instructions via multiple channels (and why)
- Track and report your re-enrollment outcomes to validate the decision
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
Admission Directors, Marketing Communications Directors, Advancement Directors, Heads of School, and Division Heads/Principals will benefit from this session.