ISM’s Support and Evaluation Framework for senior administrators in advancement (development, admission, marketing) empowers you to be the architect of your own personal and professional growth. It is grounded in ISM research over the past three decades that identifies predictability and support as critical to both individuals and school success.
ISM promotes processes that are mission-driven, growth-focused, predictable and supportive, and student-centered. The support and evaluation you receive as a senior administrator provide a pathway to individual and organizational progress. The strategic outcomes—which are fundamental to the school’s success—are strong and ongoing enrollment demand, retention, and philanthropic support.
Ultimately this framework is designed to empower its leaders to advance your school’s mission and objectives. In addition, it will guide you in hiring and retaining outstanding advancement professionals.
- ISM’s latest management/leadership support and evaluation framework for advancement professionals
- The six “must haves” to successfully engage in this process
- The three aspects of this process—reflection, growth, and performance
- The role of the School Head as your direct supervisor
- Aspects of ongoing support offered by the School Head
- The impact—you are engaged and energized by your own professional growth and renewal plan
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
This Webinar is appropriate for development, admission, and marketing professionals at all levels of experience.