Enhance your school’s next-level placement success (and the mission-serving and marketing benefits that it yields) by attending this Webinar, which presents and provides guidance on steps to take to refine your identity as a feeder school to desirable destinations for your graduates.
While this Webinar addresses some aspects of your relationship with your students’ families, the main focus is on building and sustaining your relationship with next level schools. Learn about issues to consider and specific steps to take to foster a strong partnership with next level schools.
We'll cover these topics and more:
- Understanding and “working” the placement triangle (feeder-applicant family-admiting school)
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with next-level schools
- Creating program partnerships
- Responding to sensitive matters (declined admission or financial aid)
- Feeder school pitfalls to avoid
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:Administrators responsible for next level placement along the K–12 journey. (This Webinar does not address college placement concerns.)