Why should I enroll my child at your school? Why should I pay for it? What makes the investment worth it?
To answer these questions, our meta-messages have been that we offer a better education, provided in a better atmosphere, with greater individual attention that will ultimately give them an advantage in the future. To prove that we can deliver on these messages, we have traditionally heralded the following features:
1.“College Prep” curriculum
2. Academic Rigor
3. “Highly Qualified” Teachers
4. Small Class Size
5. Selective College Admissions
However, paradigmatic shifts in education, fears about the economy and cost of tuition, a new generation of parents with different values, public school success, and private school competition have all challenged the idea that any one private school offers a better education. Thus, while they “worked” in the past, these features now fail to demonstrate the benefits of a private school education asserted in our meta-messages.
We'll cover these topics and more:
- predict the top four features your school will need in order to attract and retain families to your school and demonstrate that you do indeed offer a better education experience
- Discuss the rise of “student well-being” as prominent issue that schools must address and demonstrate
- Introduce a new concept, “customized learning,” as a differentiator in your approach to academics that stands in stark contrast to “standardized learning.”
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:This Webinar is for all school leaders particularly Heads of School, Division Heads, Development Directors, Directors of Admission and Directors of Marketing and Communications.