Business Managers and HR Managers struggling with new reporting requirements, this Webinar is for you. If you find yourself tossing into the wee hours of the nights, trying to wrap your head around new compliancy, or your payroll provider cannot promise the report will be ready on time, you’ll want to attend this 45 minute session focused on helping you determine what you need to collect and the recently released 2015 forms.
You’ll Cover These Topics:
- The who, what, when and why of reporting
- Line by line on how to complete the 1095-C
- Line by line on how to complete the 1094-C
- For small self-funded employers a look at the 1095/1094-B
- What happens if you do not report?
Run time: 60 minutes total. Webinars typically run 45 minutes with 15 minutes of Q&A time.
Who Should Attend: Business Managers, Human Resource Managers, Payroll Specialists, Employee Benefit Specialists, and all those responsible for meeting employee benefit compliance.