Today’s workforce is more generationally diverse than ever before as employees are continuing to work past the traditional retirement age of 65.
Many employees are now waiting until they're eligible for full Social Security benefits at the age of 66 or 67—some passionate team members choosing to work well into their 70s! This blend of generations brings richness to your faculty and staff; however, it also stirs challenges for managing your school’s available employee benefits, such as health insurance and consumer driven health savings plans.
For Business Managers, Human Resource Directors, and Heads managing employee relations and benefits, it can be a challenge to know what information to provide and where to direct employees with Medicare and Social Security questions. This Webinar is designed to offer the knowledge needed to answer employee questions regarding their benefit options, resources, and insight on where to direct them for additional information.
- When can employees sign up for Social Security
- A basic knowledge of Medicare A, B, C and D
- When do employees need to sign up for Medicare
- Which group health plans pay after Medicare and how does it affect your employees
- How does Medicare interact with Consumer Driven Health Insurance
- How does Medicare interact with Cobra
- What Medicare reporting is required of Employers
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:Business Managers, Human Resource Managers, CFOs, Benefit Specialists, School Heads.