In an educational marketplace that is increasingly competitive, private-independent school professionals need to implement a “broad-brush” approach to communications that includes both print and digital media AND conveys a highly personal, compelling, and mission-centric message. Learn how to transform what you said into what you meant to say.
This Webinar will teach you how to conduct a Communications Audit of the full range of messaging platforms you’re utilizing, i.e. Website, eNewsletters, social media, print publications, etc., to ensure that what you’re communicating to current and prospective families:
(1) celebrates student learning;
(2) demonstrates the way in which your school’s programming is moving students closer and closer to becoming the student you’ve described in your “Portrait of the Graduate” or “Student Outcomes” statement; and
(3) validates for parents over and over again that they have made the right choice of school for their child/family.
This Webinar outlines the process of taking a close look at your school’s communications to ensure your messaging seeks in all cases to:
- Remain student-centered and highly personal
- Communicate in an active voice
- Make students the subject of your sentences
- Employ key words and phrases that are directly linked to your school’s mission and Portrait of the Graduate
- Communicate the benefit to students of the programs/experiences you’re offering
- Affirm your value proposition
- Inspire parents to enroll and re-enroll and constituents to give and get involved through the sharing of compelling stories and testimonials
Experienced and new Admission Directors, Marketing Communications Directors, Advancement Directors, Development Directors, Heads of School, and Division Heads will benefit from this session. Join us as we explore the elements of a Communications Audit.
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.