What does it take to make an annual fund campaign inspiring and successful? A key component is knowing who your Annual Fund Champions are. How does a well structured Annual Fund Cabinet form a strong volunteer partnership with your development office?
When volunteers step into leadership roles in your fund-raising programs, a dynamic cycle begins. Their involvement with “their school” grows. They become increasingly invested in its success and are motivated to give more generously and inspire others to do the same.
This webinar outlines how to identify volunteer annual fund champions.
Both experienced and new Annual Giving and Development Directors will benefit from this session. Join us as we explore the elements of designing your annual fund to motivate your professional and volunteer development leaders to champion your annual campaign. You’ll inspire them to deepen their connection, increase their levels of giving, and inspire others to join them.
You’ll cover these topics
- Who are your Annual Fund volunteer champions?
- How do identify and recruit them?
- What are their responsibilities?
- What roles can they play?
- How do you support them for success in their leadership roles?
- Does everyone need to “make the ask” to be part of the champion team?
- How can your Board support your volunteer champions?
- How can your professional development leadership support your volunteer champions?
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes designated for Q&A.