May 9, 2018 • 3 PM ET
As the close of another school year approaches this is a good time to review whether “best practices” were employed specifically within your International Programs. Is your program student-centered and meeting the various unique needs of your international student constituency?
This webinar will set up your International Program Team to review the past year's successes and identify areas for improvement by focusing on key elements of your program. As you walk through the details of the year concluded, you'll be reminded to stay mindful of your school's mission and the mission of your program. Did your program stay true to its purpose? Did it serve your school as a whole?
- Review “best practices” expectations and new regulations
- Identify strategic staff assignments of SEVIS reporting duties after reviewing the accuracy of reporting within the current reporting cycle
- Effect change of program logistics and policies that no longer meet with current regulations
- Learn of policies and protocols to initiate in order to guide and protect your international student population
- Review professional development opportunities for staff engaging with international students and also for the PDSO/DSO team interfacing with SEVIS/SEVP.
- Highlight responsibilities for schools in assisting international students “maintain status” of their student Visa
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
International Program Coordinators, PDSO/DSO’s, Business Managers, Admission Directors, Divisional Coordinators, Assistant Heads of School, Dean of Students, School Nurse, and anyone who has responsibility for international students and programs.