February 21, 2018 • 3 PM ET
Your brief, highly evocative mission statement, cannot by itself express every aspect of your school’s differentiating proposition. Learn how to develop the other two differentiating statements—Portrait of the Graduate and Characteristics of Professional Excellence—to form a three-part suite of statements called Purpose-and-Outcome Statements. Your Purpose-and-Outcome Statements serve as the foundation for all your marketing messages—and as an operational framework against which you measure everything you do on behalf of students.
Your Portrait of the Graduate statement describes your students at the end of your highest grade, having become who they are as a direct result of the unique learning experience you have provided them. Your Characteristics of Professional Excellence describe the attitudes, values, and behaviors that must be present in strength among your faculty to ensure the development of the Graduate you’ve promised.
Learn how to lead this important work at your school: (1) who should be involved; (2) how to prepare and support them with a well-defined process; and (3) how to ensure your faculty, staff, and administrators are 100% in sync about what students can experience at your school that they are unlikely to experience anywhere else.
- How to prepare people for the work prior to the actual workshop
- Who should participate in the creation of each set of statements
- How showing examples of P&O statements from a range of school types offers clarity about the work the team is about to do
- How to layer in a predictable and well-defined process—for the workshop day and for the days and weeks that follow
- How to use your suite of statements, once affirmed
Total run time is 60 minutes. The presentation will run approximately 45 minutes with15 minutes designated for Q&A.
Who Should Attend:
This Webinar is appropriate for experienced and new Admission Directors, Marketing Communications Directors, Advancement Directors, and Heads of School.