Job Location: 2207 CONCORD PIKE STE 417 - WILMINGTON, DE
Remote Type: Fully Remote
Position Type Full Time
Education Level: Bachelors or equivalent
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Marketing
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Mission: ISM is dedicated to the advancement of school management. We provide creative strategies by combining extensive research, proven management techniques, and personalized service.
Core Purpose: Advancing School Leadership—Enriching the Student Experience
Overview: ISM offers consulting, research, professional development, insurance, and financial aid and scheduling software for private independent schools in the United States and abroad.
We’re looking to add a new Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to our Marketing Team. If you have a passion for long- and short-form copywriting, a knack for campaign creation, and a love for digital mediums, we want to know more about you.
Functions and Competencies
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Write content for a multitude of platforms, audiences, and products consistent with ISM brand and theory.
- Master our digital marketing systems to create emails, landing pages, lead forms and flows, marketing lists, and more.
- Support project management across different product lines and interface with product managers inside the organization.
- Quickly switch between projects, voices, and intents.
- Guide and support other writers and digital strategists on the team.
- You must be a multi-platform copywriter: blog posts, sales materials, magazine ads, brochures/print pieces, event promotion.
- You must have the ability to create long-range campaigns for multiple products with different audiences.
- You must be comfortable collaborating with marketers, sales, and product managers across the organization.
- You must be willing to keep on top of competitors, be patient with our steep learning curve, confident in self conclusions, and have the ability to switch voices to match several audiences.
- You must be open to critique and team efforts.
- You must have exceptional proofreading skills. We produce a lot of content and need someone who can look at content critically, making both grammatical and contextual edits.
- You must be willing to learn new digital systems, including our CRM (Salesforce), event management (Cvent), and email (Account Engagement Email—formally known as Pardot) systems, along with our website (Drupal).
- You must be research- and deadline-driven.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, remote position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience and interest in digital marketing trends.
- Great copywriting skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
ISM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
ISM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you think you're a good fit for this role, start your application here.