"What are the risks of doing business outside the U.S. without Foreign Property and Casualty Coverage?"
Anything can happen while traveling internationally—the unimaginable can become the imaginable before you know it—and your standard liability insurance might not protect you outside the U.S.
If your company travels internationally, you need Foreign Property and Casualty coverage. Domestic coverage simply is not sufficient to address the international risks that you face when doing business over seas. ISM’s Foreign Property and Casualty is designed to fill coverage gaps associated with overseas exposures and is underwritten by the insurance companies of ACE USA.
Eligible Clients Include:
U.S.-based businesses and nonprofit organizations that:
- Have employees who travel outside of the U.S.
- Have sales offices or other operations located outside the U.S.
- Sponsor cultural and sightseeing school trips abroad for faculty, students, and chaperones
- Sponsor study abroad programs
- Place students or faculty in graduate programs abroad
- Have faculty or other employees who attend conferences, conventions, or seminars overseas
Foreign P&C Program Highlights Include:
- A single, easy-to-read foreign property and casualty package policy
- Package can be tailored to include some or all available coverages
- Minimum premiums as low as $2,500
- U.S. master policy
- Ability to issue foreign local policies where required through the ACE global network
- Option to structure programs for larger exposures
To find out more about Foreign Property and Casualty Insurance, or to obtain an application,
e-mail Andy Bobich, Directors & Officers Liability Department, or call 302-656-4944 (ext. 144).
ISM’s Foreign Property and Casualty program is designed to fill coverage gaps associated with overseas exposures and is underwritten by the insurance companies of ACE USA, having A+ ratings and the capability of doing business in more than 150 countries.