articleheader foreign

" What documents should I provide for a Foreign Property and Casualty quotation?"

I would like a quotation. What do I need to do?

From occasional business travel to operations in-country, when you do business outside of the U.S. you need foreign property and casualty coverage. Let your next call be to the insurance professionals at ISM. We offer a full line of foreign property and casualty products underwritten by the insurance companies of ACE USA. ISM's Foreign Property and Casualty program is designed to fill coverage gaps associated with overseas exposures and is underwritten by the insurance companies of ACE USA, having A+ ratings and the capability of doing business in more than 150 countries.

Download and complete appropriate application.

General Application
Kidnap and Extortion Application

To find out more about Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance, e-mail Andy Bobich, Directors & Officers Liability Department, at or call 302-656-4944.

*ACE USA is the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group of Companies, headed by ACE Limited (NYSE:ACE), and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and A+ (Strong) by Standard & Poor's (ratings as of March 1, 2008)

Connect with ISM: