"Who specializes in life insurance for private-independent schools?"
ISM's Independent School Group Life and Disability Insurance Trust (IS/IT) provides group life and disability insurance exclusively to private-independent schools and independent school associations.
It Matters. Here's Why.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance play a vital role in protecting employees' families.
- To retain and recruit top employees—and to be competitive with public, charter and magnet schools—an excellent benefits package that includes Life Insurance is mandatory. For more details see the Group Life/AD&D: FAQ page.
The ISM Difference
- The ISM Trust's Voluntary Supplemental plan allows your faculty, staff, and administrators to purchase up to $100,000 of additional coverage for their spouses and/or children.
- Benefits include up to $100,000 in higher education payments for surviving eligible children.
- Financial planning for the surviving spouse is included with ISM's plan.
- You can take it with you! If you change jobs, ISM coverage is portable.
- The Trust is the top choice for over 350 schools and nearly 20,000 insureds. ISM's focus is only on private-independent schools: We've been specializing in the industry for three decades.
- Superior customer service is synonymous with ISM. Our staff will assist you with every aspect of your plan, from billing and enrollment to processing and payment of claims.
The Independent School Group Life and Disability Insurance Trust (IS/IT) is underwritten by Union Security Insurance Company, rated "A-" (Excellent) by A. M. Best. Products and services are underwritten and/or provided by Union Security Insurance Company.
To learn more about ISM's Independent School Group Life and Disability Trust, email ISM Director, Independent School Group Insurance Trust Lori Leonard, or call ,