Do you have health insurance that makes the most sense for your school?
Do you know all the details of your school's health care plan? Do you know how it stacks up with other health benefits options? ISM works exclusively with private-independent schools and independent school associations to determine the best approach to provide Health Insurance/Medical Benefits for each individual school.
It Matters. Here's Why.
- Health insurance is the #2 budget item for most private-independent schools—behind faculty/staff salaries.
- Most school administrators do not know fully the details of their current health insurance plans—and that can cost the school and your employees time and money.
- A strong health plan is a key to recruiting and retaining the faculty you want.
The ISM Difference
- ISM Insurance will analyze your plan and clearly explain all the coverage and caveats. We’re happy to do this as a service to you, whether you are an ISM Insurance customer or not.
- An ISM Insurance Adviser will then work with you to develop and implement a plan that best fits the needs of your school, faculty and staff. Want to know more about the ISM difference? Click here.
- ISM will help you implement a wellness plan that will benefit your faculty and staff, and in turn, your school. For more information about wellness plans, click here.
- Superior customer service is a hallmark of ISM. Our staff will assist you with every aspect of your plan.
To find out more about ISM's Health Insurance services for private-independent schools, e-mail ISM Insurance, Inc. President Martin Kelly, or call 302-656-4944 (ext. 119).