"How can we offer 'extra' benefits to our employees without spending money?"
By offering ISM's Voluntary Insurance Products. Employees can choose to add additional benefits like Life, Dental, or Vision at an affordable price to your employees and no direct costs to you.
It Matters. Here's Why.
- It's a Catch-22 situation: Retaining talented faculty and staff means offering competitive benefits packages. Yet rising insurance costs make those "perks" difficult to provide. It's a puzzle solved with voluntary products.
- Your benefits package remains competitive in the eyes of devoted staff and faculty.
The ISM Difference
- Not all employees need to participate in the plans. A low enrollment percentage is usually required.
- Payments can be made via payroll deduction, or, in some cases, through your employees' ISM Section 125 plan. It's a painless process!
- ISM has been specializing in the private-independent school industry for three decades.
- Superior customer service is synonymous with ISM.
- Our staff will assist you with every aspect of your plan, from billing and enrollment to payment or claims.
To find out more about ISM's Voluntary Products for private-independent schools, e-mail Lori Leonard or call 302-656-4944 (ext. 112).