Why should I choose ISM’s College Student Accident and Sickness Insurance?
ISM provides international students making the transition to higher education in the U.S. with quality seamless protection from a trusted partner.
It Matters. Here's Why.
- International students making the transition from high school to college in the U.S. face the daunting task of maintaining their health insurance coverage—ISM’s International College Student Accident and Sickness insurance provides seamless protection with a trusted partner.
- Students visiting the U.S. on J-1 Visas are required by law to obtain accident and sickness insurance. ISM’s plan meets the unique needs of these students.
- International coverage is critical, not only for your students’ peace of mind, but for their parents as well. In today’s uncertain world, a lapse in coverage can be disastrous. In the event of an emergency (and considering the distance involved) coverage like this deserves serious consideration.
The ISM Difference
- ISM coverage meets or exceeds all federal requirements for J-1 Visa holders, and provides up to $100,000 of sickness and accident benefits.
- With ISM coverage, international college students studying in the U.S. are protected. They (or their parents) have the ability to choose the physician or hospital in the host country that they prefer.
- ISM has provided insurance coverage for more than 200,000 k-12 students—Domestic and International alike—for more than three decades. Now, to provide seamless coverage for international seniors and college freshmen-to-be, we’re offering International College Student Accident and Sickness Insurance.
- Superior customer service is synonymous with ISM. We're most proud of our advocacy role. The ISM staff is here to mediate during the most trying circumstances. With an advocate and a mediator in your corner, claims are easier to collect. At ISM, it's all about quality.
This is an outline only and is under no circumstances a contract for the coverage described herein. Coverages may not be available in all states. Contact ISM for details.
Contact ISM's International Student Accident and Sickness Administrator, Tascha Gourley by email, or call 302-656-4944.