International Student Accident and Sickness: Travel Resources
Links that may be of help in your travels:
- U.S. State Department
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly INS)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control Travel Information
- U.S. Government Regulations—Insurance Requirements for Foreign Exchange Visitors (J-1 Visa holders)
ACE's Travel Assistance Services Portal FAQ can be accessed here. This document addresses:
- What is the ACE Travel Assistance Portal?
- How do I get access to the site?
- What are the benefits of individual user registration?
- How is ACE's Travel Assistance Portal managed?
- What should I do if I have feedback?
- What is the Find a Medical Provider tool?
- What are location reports?
Contact ISM's International Student Accident and Sickness Administrator, Tascha Gourley by email, or call 302-656-4944.