How do I enroll in ISM's International College Student Accident and Sickness Insurance?
If you’re interested in enrolling in ISM’s International College Student Accident Insurance, it’s as simple as following these steps.
Below are instructions for your student’s Online enrollment process.
- You can download a brochure and reach the link for online enrollment here.
- The first page will provide you with all the information regarding the policy. Click on the button for Purchase Medical Insurance.
- The next page is the Welcome Page, and you have several options–purchase an insurance policy (K-12 or College), reprint your ID card, or return to the home page.
- To enroll, select the specific application that applies to the type of the plan (K-12 or College) you are eligible to purchase.
- On this page there are terms and conditions for enrollment. In order to move forward you must agree to the terms.
- The next page is your Personal Information. As the enrolling student or parent, you should enter your permanent address. The e-mail address given should always be kept current as all communications with you will be conducted via this e-mail. This can be done by contacting Administrative Concepts, Inc. at claims@visit-aci-com. In your e-mail, please include your name, member ID number (from your ID card), and any new updated personal information. Note: when entering your address, please do not use any special characters. The system will not accept any non-numeric or non-alpha character (i.e. dashes, commas, periods, etc.)
- The next page is the Coverage Option. Please select the coverage you desire and enter the start date using the format indicated (MM/DD/YYYY). Select the number of months you want to be covered and then click Next Page.
- The next page is your confirming information page. Here you can view the information entered and make any necessary changes. If everything is correct, please select Pay by Credit Card.
- On the next page you will enter your credit card information. Note: when entering your address, please do not use any special characters. The system will not accept any non-numeric or non-alpha character (i.e. dashes, commas, periods, etc.) Once the information is entered click Charge Credit Card.
- You will then receive your confirmation which you should print for your records. Also on this page you will need to click on Print ID Card. This will bring up your ID card for you to print.
- Enrollment is complete.
To download these steps as a PDF click here.
ISM’s International College Student Accident and Sickness Insurance is a product of ACE—an A+ rated carrier. Not all coverage is available in all states.
Contact ISM's International Student Accident and Sickness Administrator, Tascha Gourley by email, or call 302-656-4944.