Why offer ISM's International Student Accident and Sickness Insurance for my students?
ISM's International Student Accident and Sickness (ISAH) provides accident, sickness, and sports coverage to international students (K-12) studying in the U.S., as well as to American students studying or traveling abroad.
It Matters. Here's Why.
- International coverage is critical, not only for your peace of mind, but for your parents’ as well. In the event of an emergency (and considering the distance involved) coverage like this deserves serious consideration.
- International Student Accident insurance is required by law for J-1 student VISA holders.
- You provide the opportunity for students to travel abroad. Good for you! But if an accident were to occur, this once-rewarding experience could turn devastating.
- When studying internationally, language can complicate even the simplest issues. Home-based protection alleviates this stress.
The ISM Difference
- ISM coverage meets or exceeds all federal requirements, and provides up to $500,000 (Gold Plan) of sickness and accident benefits.
- With ISM coverage, U.S. students studying abroad are protected and they (or their parents) can choose the physician or hospital in the host country.
- ISM offers several plans that accommodate diverse budgets.
- ISM's focus is on private-independent schools: We've been specializing in the industry for three decades.
- Superior customer service is synonymous with ISM. We're most proud of our advocacy role. The ISM staff is here to mediate during the most trying circumstances. With an advocate and a mediator in your corner, claims are easier to collect. At ISM, it's all about quality.
This is an outline only and is under no circumstances a contract for the coverage described herein. Coverages may not be available in all states. Contact ISM for details. Coverage is NOT available in Washington state.
Contact ISM's International Student Accident and Sickness Administrator, Cindy Levine by email, or call 302-656-4944.