International Student Accident and Sickness: Silver Plan
The Silver Plan provides ISM's mid-level International Student Accident and Sickness (ISAH) coverage.
Whether you are traveling to the United States to study, or leaving the U.S. for first-hand experience in another country, the plan was designed with you in mind.
Silver Plan Coverage and Benefits:
- $250,000 maximum coverage Accident and Sickness Medical Expense Benefit (per condition, per lifetime)
- $0 deductible
- Includes coverage for interscholastic, intramural, and club sports ($10,000 maximum per person)
- 100% of Usual and Customary expenses for Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Trip Insurance—one-month minimum
- School-Year Coverage—one-month minimum
- $25 co-pay, then 100% of Usual and Customary charges for physician office visits
- $75 co-pay, then 100% of Usual and Customary charges for inpatient hospital expenses (Co-pay is waived if admitted to hospital)
- $75 co-pay, then 100% of Usual and Customary charges for outpatient hospital expenses (Co-pay is waived if admitted to hospital)
- You select your physician and hospital
- Accidental dental coverage ($200 per tooth/$500 per accident)
- $1,000 of coverage in your home country should you become injured or ill while visiting
- Up to $2,500 of coverage for acupuncture and physiotherapy
- Toll-free claims number
Attention College Students: If you are interested in ISM's International College Student Accident and Sickness coverage please contact Tascha Gourley for more information or click here to enroll online.
Coverage is designed for students in grades K-12. Not all coverage is available in all states. Please contact us for details of coverage options in your state.
Contact ISM's International Student Accident and Sickness Administrator, Tascha Gourley by email, or call 302-656-4944.