Protect Your Students
Your students are your school’s most valuable assets. ISM offers Student Accident & Sickness coverages that protect students of all ages—even after graduation, seamlessly continuing into their college careers. More than excellent coverage, ISM strategically partners with every school. It's our integrated approach to complete coverage—a 360o partnership!
Summer School/Camp Student Accident Insurance
When accidents happen, and they do, ISM Summer School/Camp Student Accident Coverage helps protect your campers and their families.
"How do I provide Student Accident Insurance to my students?"
Your school doesn't need to have a fierce athletic program to warrant protecting its students from accidents. Accidents strike not just tomorrow’s MLB MVPs, but also your brightest scholars. Even on campuses with well-planned risk management protocols, accidents happen.
Schools of all shapes and sizes choose to add an extra layer of protection for their students with ISM’s Domestic Student Accident Insurance. It’s an investment not just in your graduating classes of tomorrow, but also in your school’s future.
It Matters. Here’s Why.
- Research shows that high school athletes suffer two million injuries, and require 500,00 doctor visits, and 30,000 hospitalizations each year—that’s approximately 8,000 children being treated in emergency rooms each day for sports-related injuries!
- Advance Health Network reports that each year, in the United States, emergency rooms treat more than 200,000 children ages 14 and younger for playground-related injuries!
- Regardless of economic status, parents’ insurance plans may not be as comprehensive as you think.
- According to Credit.com, 60% of families who report having medical debt problems are covered by health insurance. In fact, 75% of people who filed for bankruptcy due to medical debt had medical insurance.
- ISM Student Accident Insurance becomes the primary coverage for students when parents are uninsured. It’s more common than you might imagine.
- Assistance and support you offer to your school’s parents during stressful situations is significant. With this plan, you cover their co-pays, deductibles, and unpaid charges remaining from other insurance plans.
The ISM Difference
When you choose to work with ISM, you’re receiving more than excellent insurance coverage. We believe in strategically partnering with all of our clients, supporting their culture and enhancing their administrative practices. Our coverages are designed from extensive research spanning over nearly four decades of experience working exclusively with private-independent schools. When you partner with ISM, you’re gaining not just excellent insurance crafted to meet the needs of private schools, but also a working relationship with a broker who is cultured in ISM theory and dedicated to supporting your school’s goals for the future.
- Our carrier is rated “A” by A.M. Best.
- Each year, ISM client schools and families receive over $500,000 in claim payments annually that are not covered by other plans.
- ISM’s plan covers all school-sponsored interscholastic (including football), intramural, and club sports.
- ISM’s policy is specifically designed for private-independent schools: We’ve been specializing in the industry for three decades.
- Superior customer service is synonymous with ISM. We’re most proud of our advocacy role. The ISM staff is here to mediate during the most trying circumstances. With an advocate and a mediator in your corner, claims are easier to collect. At ISM, it’s all about you.
This is an outline only and is under no circumstances a contract for the coverage described herein. Coverages may not be available in all states. Contact ISM for details.
Contact ISM's Student Accident and Sickness Administrator, Lisa Irwin by email, or call 302-656-4944.