Domestic Student Accident Insurance: Coverage and Benefits
- Coverage on school premises while school is in session (24-hour coverage for boarding students while under the care and direction of the school).
- Coverage while attending or participating in school-sponsored activities—including athletics and field trips
- Coverage while traveling to or from any school-sponsored, directly supervised activity, including athletic events in a school-authorized vehicle.
- Accidental death, dismemberment, and loss of sight benefits
- Up to $30,000 coverage per injury
- Optional $0 deductible
- Optional catastrophic plan up to $1 million
- Optional Parental Voluntary sickness coverage (not available in all states)
To find out more about School-Year Student Accident Insurance, e-mail ISM Student Accident Administrator Lisa Irwin, or call 302-656-4944.