articleheader sahfaq

School-Year Student Accident: Frequently Asked Questions

ACSI Member schools please click here

Why should Student Accident Insurance be mandatory?

When an injury occurs, you won't wonder whether the student, and your school, are covered—you'll know. For more reasons, visit Six Reasons for Mandatory Coverage.

How do I get enrollment materials?

E-mail ISM Student Accident Administrator Cindy Levine or call 302-656-4944 to receive your copy.

Where do I send payment?

Mail the completed Enrollment Form and $250 deposit to:
Commercial Travelers Mutual Insurance Company
P.O. Box 827586
Philadelphia, PA 19182-7586

When does coverage begin?

Coverage is available as early as August 1. Schools typically select a coverage start date to coincide with the opening day of pre-season athletics or the opening day of the school year.

Retroactive coverage is not available, and no coverage is available prior to receipt of the Enrollment Form and $250 premium deposit.

When does coverage end?

Coverage ends on the last day of the school year.

How do I submit a claim?

Claim forms are supplied in your school's policy packet and are also available online. Please contact ISM if you need another copy of the Accident Claim Form. Detailed instructions and a link to the form are available at Submitting a Student Claim.

Learn More

Contact ISM's Student Accident and Sickness Administrator, Lisa Irwin by email, or call 302-656-4944.

Connect with ISM: