"Why should I provide accident coverage for my summer school students?"
Summer School/Camp Student Accident Insurance provides accident coverage for all of your school's PK-12 campers through this A.M. Best "A" rated (Excellent) carrier.
It Matters. Here's Why.
- This type of plan becomes the primary coverage for students without parental insurance. And there are more than you think.
- If an accident occurs, your school could be liable. This plan can protect your school from the soaring costs of medical treatment.
The ISM Difference
When you choose to work with ISM, you’re receiving more than excellent insurance coverage. We believe in strategically partnering with all of our clients, supporting their culture and enhancing their administrative practices. Our coverages are designed from extensive research spanning over nearly four decades of experience working exclusively with private-independent schools. When you partner with ISM, you’re gaining not just excellent insurance crafted to meet the needs of private schools, but also a working relationship with a broker who is cultured in ISM theory and dedicated to supporting your school’s goals for the future.
- ISM’s plan covers co-pays, deductibles and many of the charges left unpaid by parental plans.
- Our policy is specifically designed for private-independent schools: We’ve been specializing in the industry for three decades.
- Superior customer service is synonymous with ISM. We’re most proud of our advocacy role. The ISM staff is here to mediate during the most trying circumstances. With an advocate and a mediator in your corner, claims are easier to collect. At ISM, it’s all about quality.
This is an outline only and is under no circumstances a contract for the coverage described herein. Coverages may not be available in all states. Contact ISM for details.
Contact ISM's Summer School/Camp Student Accident Administrator, Lisa Irwin by email, or call 302-656-4944.