Reports to: Director, Business Development and Sales
Department: Advisory Services
Date: July 2018
Client Services Manager
Mission: ISM is dedicated to the advancement of school management. We provide creative strategies by combining extensive research, proven management techniques, and personalized service.
Core Purpose: Advancing School Leadership—Enriching the Student Experience
Overview: ISM offers consulting, research, professional development, insurance, and financial aid and scheduling software for private independent schools in the United States and abroad.
ISM’s Regional Sales Managers are the essential link to provide private and independent schools, nationally and internationally, access to the complete lines of products and services offered by ISM. Regional Sales Managers will be responsible for the increase in their regions total revenue for all lines of ISM’s Core Products, including, but not limited to, our Consulting Services, Professional development workshops, School insurance products, Financial Aid Software, ISM Membership, and attendance to our EXPO’s. Our Regional Managers are vital to the overall growth of ISM.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work as a key member of the sales team reporting to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
- Manage our inbound leads generated from numerous sources in order to facilitate schools choose the best option for our products to facilitate our clients needs.
- Handle high volume of sales inquiry both internally and externally.
- Work with product specialists within our organization to ensure seamless data transmission.
- Management of administrative tasks (i.e. sales funnels, Hubspot, Salesforce.com).
- Monthly reporting on Regional Growth to the Management Team.
- Understanding of and commitment to ISM’s mission and core values
- Client-centered and ethical customer service orientation
- Ability to demonstrate high aptitude for Salesforce and Pardot
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of grit defined as: courage and resolve; strength of character
- Ability to problem solve and create efficient regional sales plans
- Ability to work well with others and serve as part of a team
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This position is responsible for their performance management, can-do attitude and initiative-based mindset needed to succeed on this team.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least two years of high-volume sales and/or sales service experience.
- Proficiency in using technology.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Pardot marketing or similar software
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
ISM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
ISM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Software Developer in the subject line.
Independent School Management
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806