Casey first joined ISM as an adjunct faculty member for Advancement Academy, Summer Institute, and school-year workshops in 2019. She became a full-time Admission and Enrollment Management Consultant in 2023.
Her areas of expertise and passion include:
- using data to develop and inform strategic enrollment management processes;
- breaking down silos to engage all school constituents in the enrollment process;
- enhancing faculty culture as a part of the enrollment management process;
- evaluating organizational structures within schools;
- developing strategies that enhance the school/parent partnership;
- creating mission-aligned marketing and communications strategies that support admission and development efforts;
- volunteer management;
- leadership development; and
- adopting tools and technology to streamline the admission process.
Casey most recently served as the Director of Enrollment Management at All Saints’ Episcopal School in Fort Worth, Texas. Prior, she served as the Director of Admission and Enrollment Management at Spartanburg Day School, South Carolina.
From 2005 through 2018, Casey filled several roles at Linfield Christian School, California. She served as the Chief Advancement Officer from 2016–18, overseeing domestic and international admission, college counseling, development, and marketing. She provided cross-functional leadership for enrollment, financial aid, scheduling, testing, and student services. Additionally, she oversaw parent and student ambassador programs. From 2014–2016, she was the school's Director of Admissions and, from 2005–14, the Director of College Counseling.
She holds Leader Certification through ISM’s International Advancement Program (IAP−L).
Casey graduated from Azusa Pacific University, California, with a bachelor’s degree in communication studies. Casey pursued master’s coursework in both business and learning design and technology. She completed her Ed.D. in Organizational Change and Leadership at the University of Southern California. Her doctoral research centered on independent school students and school-related stress. Specifically, she focused on the knowledge and motivation of stakeholders and organizational structures that impact a school’s ability to achieve its goals. Casey’s concentration was on implementing change initiatives.