Mold in My School

Mold in My School: What Do I Do?

Download

Description

Released March 2002. When any building material or furnishing is damp for more than 48 hours, mold may grow. Many schools have experienced water damage in buildings because of roof or plumbing leaks, floods, and poor drainage of rainwater runoff or landscape irrigation. Damp buildings support mold growth and other biological contaminants that may cause health problems for some adults and children. This publication provides information on the most important indoor mold-related health concerns, and it discusses how school districts can keep school facilities mold free and avoid these problems.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Connect with ISM: