Bring your team! Pay only $2,096 tuition for each additional person from your school. Call 302-656-4944 to register.
How do school leaders ensure that they have a great faculty to deliver the mission with excellence and increase student performance?
Research has consistently shown that a healthy, growth-focused faculty culture is the primary predictor of student satisfaction and enthusiasm. The latest ISM research demonstrates the strong correlation between the support and well-being of school leaders on faculty culture. From these findings, ISM has developed a series of tools to evaluate and develop School Heads, senior managers, teachers, and staff in a way that is mission-driven, growth-focused, student-centered, predictable, supportive, and aligned with your school’s strategic plan.
In this course, you learn how to implement and use ISM’s comprehensive approach to maximizing the capacity of your school team. This workshop includes best practices for hiring and induction, enhancing faculty culture, coaching and mentoring, ensuring meaningful professional growth and renewal, evaluation, implementing merit-based compensation and broad banding, and managing legal/human resource issues.
- Personalizing, implementing, and sustaining ISM’s growth and evaluation tools
- Learning to align growth and evaluation to strategic initiatives while allowing for personalized growth objectives
- Learning the most up-to-date research regarding growth and evaluation
- Understanding the relationship between predictability, support, growth and evaluation
- Discovering the difference between evaluating faculty and evaluating School Heads, administrators, and staff
- Reviewing the Essential Expectations and Characteristics of Professional Excellence
Who Should Attend
School Heads, Division Heads, Department Heads, Academic Deans, Human Resource Professionals, or anyone involved with faculty evaluation should attend. This workshop is especially useful for teams.