Bring your team! Pay only $2,096 for each additional team member. Call 302-656-4944 to register.
Discover the secrets to a successful athletic program. Learn how to create and implement physical education initiatives that encourage students to lead happy and healthy lives, while maintaining policies that protect their safety.
Through expert-led instruction, hands-on activities, and research-led strategies, lay the groundwork to effectively communicate, promote, and maintain your school’s athletic program. Attendees will also participate in a Q&A session with an attorney to address individual concerns and mitigate risk for students and coaches.
- Defining your athletic program’s mission statement and philosophy, providing your program with a baseline set of priorities upon which every other decision will be based
- Addressing risk management issues with an attorney, including social media use, harassment (physical, verbal, and sexual), and assumed risk
- Cultivating a positive environment that encourages hiring and retaining quality coaches and staff
- Creating and maintaining your athletic facilities through effective budget processes and fundraising
- Mitigating risk for your students, coaches, and school community through proactive management techniques and comprehensive policies
- Learning how to lead your physical education department in conjunction with your school’s athletic program
Who Should Attend:
Athletic Directors and administrators directly involved in their schools’ student athletics or physical education programs should attend.