Many business managers who are new to private-independent schools come from diverse professional backgrounds. Leaders who hail from for-profit industry, nonprofits, and the armed services often find an enjoyable workplace in independent schools.
Whether you’re new to the Business Office or new to private-independent schools, learn what it takes to be successful in your first five years. Master the tactics you must know to move your Business Office forward and discover how to support your private-independent school’s mission for years to come.
- Calculating your Stability Marker score using our proven criteria—These are the items that strongly correlate to a school’s ability to sustain excellence over time
- Discovering what your Stability Marker score implies for your school’s future so you can take action now
- Understanding ISM’s research-based system for constructing a strategic plan and strategic financial plan
- Creating recommended strategies for constructing or refining your financial aid process
- Identifying what accounting policies and procedures make sense for your school
- Building guidelines for dealing with difficult situations
- Learning the Human Resources life cycle of events
Who Should Attend:
Business Managers, Controllers, and Business Officers who are new to their position or new to private-independent schools should attend.