Special team pricing! Tuition for each additional participant is only $2,096! Call to register, 302-656-4944.
Whether you’re new to the role of diversity practitioner or have recently assumed this position within your school, learn what it means to create a successful equity and inclusion program.
Attend this workshop to explore independent school diversity and inclusion trends, strategies, and pitfalls through diversity-focused articles, research, and activities. Develop a high level of self-awareness about your own cultural competencies and biases. Leave knowing how to assess your school’s current diversity needs and structure your action plan for moving forward.
- Deconstructing, redefining, and reframing diversity in independent schools
- Deepening your understanding of your social identity, cultural awareness, and competencies
- Learning about independent school diversity and inclusion trends, strategies, and pitfalls through real case scenarios
- Investigating the construction of systems of privilege, oppression, and marginalization
- Creating a network of resources and people to connect with in this work
- Outlining a diversity strategic plan to begin conversations at your school
Who Should Attend:
Anyone interested in fostering a more inclusive independent school community and creating a systemic structure for diversity and inclusion should attend.